Craig Barker understands the value of his clients' intellectual property. He provides legal counsel on securing such rights and the most effective legal measures to protect those rights.
Legal representation on matters of intellectual property includes:
- Researching, preparing, and submitting applications for trademark registration for goods and services;
- Preparing and submitting applications for copyright registration for creative works of all kinds, including music, film, literary, visual, and software;
- Drafting and presenting appeals to the United States Patent and Trademark Office;
- Asserting and defending clients' intellectual property rights in matters of infringement;
- Representing clients in litigation against copyright and trademark infringement and taking of trade secrets.