Craig has represented clients in a range of industries, from entertainment to healthcare and technology.
Whether working for a start-up company or an established enterprise, Craig Barker can serve as general counsel or as a legal representative for special projects in such areas as:
- Counseling and formation services for start-up entities, and drafting related documents;
- Registering and defending trademarks and copyrights;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex transactions and contracts, including employment and ownership agreements, licensing and financial contracts;
- Counseling on issues of risk and liability management and avoidance;
- Counseling and support services for conflict resolution;
- Litigation services in suits involving business disputes, employment, and intellectual property.